Good news for businesses In Stoke On Trent and Staffordshire
The Staffordshire Business & Environment Network (sben) has launched the Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire Low Carbon Business Evolution Programme which aims to increase energy efficiency to qualifying SMEs in the administrative area.
The Programme aims to support businesses across Stoke on Trent and Staffordshire to reduce their carbon footprint and increase energy efficiency.
Support is available in a variety of forms;
Free advice in none of the following
- Improving energy efficiency
- Innovative ways to make your business low carbon
- Developing new low or lower carbon products and services
- Environmental management system gap analysis
Opportunity to apply for LCBEP Low Carbon Enterprise Grant of £2,000 – £10,000
- Capital grants that enable investment to help make your business ‘low carbon’. For the installation of energy efficient measures in buildings, processes, products and services which will reduce carbon.
- Revenue grants for further low carbon specialist advice e.g. environmental management systems, energy management systems, carbon foot printing, renewable energy feasibility.
- Applicants must demonstrate greenhouse gas savings as a result of the grant.
- Enlist the knowledge and expertise of a post graduate placement for 12 weeks who can support the implementation of recommendations made through the specialist low carbon advice.
For further information, click here